« Security and Autonomy in France and Elsewhere » »
YOU ARE ABOUT TO WORK IN A HIGH-RISK ZONE.
YOU WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE A DELICATE PROFESSIONAL TRIP?
YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO INTERPRET DANGER SIGNS?
YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE SAFETY PROCEDURES?
YOU WOULD LIKE TO GAIN THE CORRECT REFLEXES?
ARCHAIUS EXPERTISE WILL HELP YOU TO PREPARE YOUR MISSIONS
TEMPORARY DISPLACEMENT TO A HIGH-RISK COUNTRY OR IN THE MIDDLE OF A CRISIS (JOURNALISTS, INDEPENDANTS, EXPATRIATES, NGO, ETC…) – HOW TO REACT TO CURRENT DANGERS (ACTS OF TERRORISM, SUSPICIOUS PACKAGES, ETC…) TRAINING AND FIRST AID
UNDERSTANDING THE CONTEXT AND THE ISSUES OF A CRISES
– The terrorist threat has become general.
– We in the West are symbolic targets.
– Journalists and NGO members are deliberately targeted.
– A civilian is effective leverage or a strong bargaining chip.
– Hostile manifestations have become unpredictable.
– Borders no longer exist when it comes to terrorism.
AN EFFECTIVE WORKING METHOD IN CASES OF DIRECT OR INDIRECT AGGRESSION.
– A concrete and real-life approach to high-risk zones,
– Basic reflexes learned from Special Forces,
– Autonomy, essential in hostile situations,
– A perception of “hostile situations” that leads to an individual or collective action based on common sense and good reflexes.
– Self-confidence and self-control.
“S.A.F.E.” TRAINING STRONG POINTS
Lucas Dolega (…), Camille Lepage, Gilles Jacquier, Rémi and Marie today… They weren’t hotheads. They followed the rules, took the necessary precautions. So how do we avoid risk? How can we be sure that everything will go according to plan? impossible, we only manage the risks…
– The effects on the human body and associated reactions.
– Pre- and post- “mission” trauma.
ATTITUDES AND REACTIONS
– Suspicious packages
– Hostage situations
– Moving in a closed environment: Entry and exit from a building potentially held by hostile personnel.
– Basic combat survival techniques.
– Vehicle itinerary preparation and use of orientation tools: compasses, GPS and topographic software.br style= »clear: both; »>- 4X4 driving lessons by a qualified instructor on private land.
– Vehicle preparation and “unmarking”.
– Stress course.
– First aid in the field training. Combat trauma, emergency first aid.
– Displacement in urban settings in a conflict zone.
– Adapted defence in a hostile environment.
“All of our training scenarios are as close to reality as possible (sets, atmosphere, weapon replicas…)”